Voter ID Status, Login, Registration, Online Application: Voter ID Status can be checked Online state-wise by accessing its official website at nvsp.in. Voter ID Card is also known as EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card) which is a Photo Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India to every citizen who is eligible to vote. The Main Purpose of the Voter ID Card is to Serve as the ID Proof for Eligible Voters of India. The voter ID Card is an Important Document for Indian citizens and without this Document, one can not allow for Voting in Elections. This Card is commonly Known as an Election Card or Voter’s Card. Voter ID Card is a mandatory Document for all People above 18 Years of Age and it is very easy to Apply. Individuals can apply for Voter ID by visiting the official website of ECI or NVSP Portal and checking their Status and Voter List at the same. Individuals can also Apply For Voter ID by visiting the offline CEO’s office and getting all the Information Related to the Voter ID Card.
About Voter ID Card
The voter ID Card was introduced in India in 1993, and today it is used for Age Proof, Address Proof, and also Used for Travelling. A Voter ID Card is an Accepted Form of Personal Identification in India as it is Issued by the Government Body. The Voter ID Card Consists of Details Like A unique Serial number, Photograph of the cardholder, A hologram containing the respective state/national symbol, Name of the cardholder, father’s Name of cardholder, Gender of Cardholder, Card holder’s date of Birth.
The card holder’s residential address and signature of the issuing authority are available on the Rear side of the Voter ID Card. The Applicants can Track their Online Application for a new Voter ID Card by accessing to NVSP Portal. NVSP or National Voter Service Portal is an Online Source for citizens in India to apply for a Voter ID, Check their Voter ID Status, Download the Voter ID Card, and Apply for Correction the Voter ID Card, NVSP Web Portal was launched on the 25th January 2015 on National Voter’s Day. All the Citizens who are 18 Years Old are able to apply for a Voter ID Card using NVSP Portal.
Voter ID Card Online Application
In Order to Apply For a New Voter ID card Online, an eligible citizen needs to apply by accessing NVSP Portal at www.nvsp.in or voterportal.eci.gov.in and create their National Voter Service Portal Online Account. all the Citizens who are 18 Years Old are able to apply for the Voter ID Card using the NVSP Portal. The Online Application Process to Apply For the New Voter ID Card is simple and one can easily follow it.
Documents Needed for Voter ID Card Apply Online
In Order to Apply for a Voter ID Card Online, here below are the following Documents needed:
- Aadhar card
- Age proof certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Rental agreement
- PAN card
- Indian passport
- 5th, 8th, and 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection bill
- Ration card.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
In Order to Apply Online For a Voter ID card, Individuals need to Follow these Given Processes:
- In Order to Apply Online For a Voter ID Card visit the official website at https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
- Now You have to click on the Option “Create An Account” on the Homepage.
- A New Page will be open on Your Screen.
- And Enter Your Email ID And Mobile Number.
- Now You have to Verify through OTP, the link of which will be given in your Email ID.
- Now on the Same Page, You need to Enter Your Password.
- After Entering the Correct Password, Click on “Login”.
- Now a Dashboard will be open in which You have to click on “New Voter Registration”.
- On the Next Page Select the Voter ID Card Online Application.
- Now Provide Your Citizenship, and Submit your DOB Certificate.
- Now click on the “Save and Continue” Button
- ON the Next Page upload a passport-size photograph of 200KB size.
- If You have any disability then fill it otherwise click on “Save and Proceed”.
- Now Fill fill in the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your family with their Name.
- After that Provide Your Adress Proof including Documents.
- Then a Form will be Open in which all Your Details will be filed.
- If You find any Mistake in it then correct it after that click on “Submit”.
- Now You will be given a Reference ID number by using this You can check Voter ID Status.
Voter ID Online Apply; Create & Login NVSP Portal Online Account
In Order to Create and Login, NVSP Portal Online Account Individuals need to Follow these Given Processes:
- In Order to Create an NVSP Online Account visit the official website of the NVSP portal.
- Now Open the Website and Select Register Now To Vote and click on this Option.
- On the New Voter ID Card Form, Fill in Your Complete Information Including Name, Address, Aadhar Number, Photo, and Signature.
- Now Upload Your Photo and Required Format.
- After Filling in all the Information, Click On Submit Button.
- Now Your Form will be completely Filled.
- You can Print out it for Future Use.
How To Apply For New Voter ID Card Using NVSP Portal?
To apply for the Voter ID using NVSP Portal you need to follow the given step-by-step instructions Carefully:
- In Order to Apply Online For a Voter ID Card visit the official website at nvsp.in.
- Now You have to Login the NVSP Portal Online Account.
- Now You will be redirected to a webPage where You will Find an Option of “New Voter Registration” just Tap it.
- Now You will be redirected to a Webpage where You will be Find a Button of “Let’s Start”, Just Tap on it.
- Now You will be asked, “Are you applying for the Voter ID the first time?”, If You are a new user then Select an Option of Yes and Tap the “Save & Continue” button.
- Now You will be asked, “Are you a citizen of India?” Select the First Option of Yes and Tap on “Save & Continue”.
- Now You will be asked to fill in the Required credentials and Upload Documents.
- Now Finalize the Application and Send it.
- After Sending the application You will receive a Reference Number which is used to check the Application Status.
Steps to Change From Old Voter ID to a New One
- At First Login to the National Voter Service Portal at www.nvsp.in.
- Now Click On the ‘e-PIC Download’ Tile on the Homepage.
- Now Provide Your EPIC Number or the Form Reference Number and Select the State You are in then Click “Search”.
- Now You will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number
- Now Enter Your OTP on the Screen to Confirm.
- Now Click on ‘Download e-PIC’ to Download Your Portable Voter ID Card.
Steps To Verify Voter ID Online
- At First Login to the National Voter Service Portal at www.nvsp.in.
- Now Select “Select in Electoral Roll”.
- Now Enter Your Details and Verify.
Voter ID Correction in Electoral Roll
Cardholders who want to make any changes or Corrections of details in their Voter ID card are able to Do it by Physically visiting the Nearest Election Office or Visiting the Online National Voters Service Portal. If Your Details are wrong then Fill out “Form 8” which Indicate the Voter ID Correction and Submit the Form along with relevant supporting documents to the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) or online on the NVSP Portal. after Submitting all the Details the ERO will Process your Application and Make the Necessary changes in your Voter ID card.
Voter ID Status
In Order to Check the Voter ID Application Status Online one can respectively do it by visiting its official website of NVSP Portal, Login the Account, Tap on three Vertical Lines, Tap on the Option of Track the Status, Enter the Reference Number, and Check the Status Online. NVSP or National Voters Service Portal is the Portal of the Government of India. Through this Web Portal, Individuals are able to search his/her name in the Electoral Roll, Download the Voter ID Card, Apply for Changes or Correction in the Voter ID Card, and Many More Services are available for the Individuals as well as Booth Level Officers. By Accessing the NVSP Web Portal BLOs can Download the Electoral Roll PDF as well as Individuals, the Portal also avail the Service of Checking or Tracking the Voter ID Status with the help of a Reference Number.
How to Track the Status of Voter ID Application Online?
In Order To Track Voter ID Status using NVSP Portal you need to follow the given step-by-step instructions Carefully:
- At First, Go to Visit the official website of the national voter service portal, https://www.nvsp.in/,
- Now Click on “Application Status” on the Homepage.
- Now A new Page will be Open in front of You.
- Now Enter Your Reference ID and Click on “Track Status”.
- The Status of Your Voter ID will be displayed on the screen.
Did Not Received Your Voter ID Card? Here is What To Do
If You have not received your Voter ID Card then You need to Follow these given step by step Processes:
- Visit the Nearest election office or CEO Official web portal.
- Enter Your Reference Number and Details that you Received while Submitting Form 6.
- Now Select ‘Track Status’.
- You will see the Updated Status of Your Application.
How to File a Complaint in Voter ID?
- Open the Official Web Portal in case you want to file a complaint in your Voter ID.
- Now click on the complaint option on the home page.
- Now you will be given some options and from that, you will have to select an option according to your complaint.
- After selecting, some options will be given in front of you.
- Now you have to click on any one option.
- After clicking submit select the option.
- Then your complaint file will be there.
NVSP Toll-Free Number
You can Dial the Toll-Free Number of 1950 to ask for Your Information and Check Your Voter ID Status by Phone.
Track Voter Card Status through SMS
Applicants can also Track their Voter Card Status by sending SMS. For that Applicants need to type the EPIC no. in their mobile in a specific format and need to send it to the number provided by the election commission in different states. Given below are a list of contact numbers for selected cities for finding out Voter ID Card Status via SMS:
|State||SMS Number||SMS format|
|Andhra Pradesh||9246280027||VOTE< space >voter ID number|
|Bihar||56677||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Chandigarh||9216164606||BTH< space >voter ID number|
|Karnataka||9243355223||KAEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|Kerala||54242/537252||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Odisha||9238300131||CEOODI< space >voter ID number|
|Tamil Nadu||9211728082||EPIC< space >Voter ID number|
|Uttar Pradesh||9212357123||UPEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|West Bengal||51969||WBEC< space >voter ID number|
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the in-depth information related to Voter ID Status, Login, Registration, Online Application. Even after reading this article, if you have any questions or queries related to the Voter ID Status Track Online then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.