RT PCR Report Online Download: As the world is going through a sudden spike in Covid-19 cases, the Indian government is making the RT-PCR test report obligatory to make inter-state movement smoothly and safely. RT-PCR Test or real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test is a process to detect nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal or oral swab samples taken from the individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19. With the help of these tests, the Government is going to make sure the safety of inter-state movement during the Covid-19 pandemic. If you are interested to know more about RT PCR Report and how you can Download RT PCR Report online PDF, then read the following information till the end.
RT PCR Report Online Download PDF
RT PCR Report PDF is available to Download Online at Covid19cc.nic.in and on report.icmr.org.in. There are various types of RT PCR Test Reports are available on this official web portal by MoHFW and You are able to Download Covid-19 Test Reports Online PDF and get it Printed for better use. Users can simply use their SRF ID Or Mobile number to Download Covid19 Report.
What are the requirements for the RT-PCR test?
The best part is that you don’t need any documents while booking a slot. However, the individuals are required to provide some basic customer details at that time. After you have booked the slot, the customers will be asked to fill out the ICMR Specimen Referral Form. At the time of sample collection, the customer will need to provide Govt. Approved photo ID such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc. as well as their booking ID.
How To Download the RT PCR Application?
If you want to Download the RT PCR Test Report, then you will have to Download the RT PCR application form through your device using the Play Store or the iOS App Store. After this, you need to follow the instructions that we are providing below:
- Step 1: After downloading the application, you have to key in your mobile number in the app.
- Step 2: Now, you need to verify your mobile number and then agree to the terms and conditions after that.
- Step 3: An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to you at your registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Now, you need to enter the OTP and start using the application.
- Step 5: After all that you are going to see various alternatives in front of your screen. On the other hand, you need to select the “Add a new Patient” section from the available options.
- Step 6: Now, you need to fill out the form where you will be asked to personal your important details such as Adhaar Card number and additional details.
- Step 7: After this, you’ll be asked to reply to some fitness questions that you need to reply to.
- Step 8: At last, click on the “Submit” button as soon as you have filled the form. You can find the option at the bottom-left corner.
How to Download RT PCR Test Report via Application?
If you have installed the application on your device and want to Download the RT PCR test report, then you can follow the instructions down below:
- Step 1: At first, you need to open your Android or iOS device and go to the RT PCR application.
- Step 2: After that, you need to click on the option that says “View Forms.”
- Step 3: Once you click on that, you need to select the date when you have submitted your form.
- Step 4: After this, you will be able to see your SRF forms on the next screen. As soon as you see that, you have to click on the SRF form to view it in PDF format.
- Step 5: At last, your form will open and you can download it on your device and can also make a copy for that for future reference.
How to Download RT PCR Report Online?
Different Indian states have announced independent websites for the covid-19 test reports. The procedure for checking as well as downloading the RT PCR test report PDF is quite similar as compared to any other website.
- Step 1: In the first step, you need to visit the Covid testing website. The official website of RT PCR is covid19cc.nic.in. Make sure to visit the web portal of your respective states.
- Step 2: You need to enter your SRF ID and your registered mobile number on the homepage. Enter the OTP (One Time Password) once received on your device.
- Step 3: After that, you must search your report.
- Step 4: As soon as you get your report, you can easily download it on your device.
RT-PCR Test Report Sample
One should take note that the collection centers authorized by the ICMR approved are only allowed to collect the RT PCR test samples of the patients. They are responsible for sending their samples to the laboratory for reports. Therefore, you should check out the centers of your city or neighboring location that are authorized by ICMR so that you can complete the testing authentically.
- After you have done the testing, the report includes a number of significant elements in that form. To know what RT-PCR Test Report Sample includes, here are the items listed on it:
- Patient’s Name, Age, And Gender
- Name of the laboratory and the sample collection center.
- The exact date and time of the day when the sample of the patient was collected.
- Date and time when the report was made.
- The result of the report is given in Positive or Negative outcomes.
Typically, these above-listed essentials are the basic elements that are available in an RT-PCR Test Report. However, it may depend based on the collection center or even state-wise centers.
RT PCR Report Download PDF State Wise Official Site
|State Name||Official Portal||Download RT PCR Report|
|All India||services.india.gov.in||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||hmfw.ap.gov.in||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||health.arunachal.gov.in||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||nichimachal.nic.in||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||health.mp.gov.in||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||tncovid19results.com||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||labreports.upcovid19tracks.in||Click Here|
|West Bengal||wbhealth.gov.in||Click Here|
Overall, the RT-PCR is considered to be one of the most extensively utilized and useful methods for detecting COVID-19. It let the professionals review the outcomes immediately for detecting the virus in the people. It can easily detect even a very low concentration of virus even when the symptoms of the virus are not visible. This was all about RT PCR Report PDF Download and the complete process to download it online. For more information, you can visit their official website. If you wish, you can also ask us your queries regarding RT PCR Report in our comment section. Also, if you are experiencing any kind of coronavirus symptoms, we will advise you to get the Covid-19 RT-PCR test done immediately, as per the guidelines of ICMR.