Rajasthan SSO ID Login: Rajasthan SSO ID is a beneficial scheme to help businessmen, students, government or private employees, or residents of the state. This is a state government launched scheme which is started in Rajasthan. Rajasthan Government has launched SSO ID for which you can easily register by sitting at your home. If you are a student or an aspirant preparing for a government job, you need to fill out this form which you can get by visiting the official site i.e., www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan SSO ID
Rajasthan SSO ID Login Portal is the Unique Identity Provided to every citizen who can Register by https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ Portal. Rajasthan SSO is a Single Sign-On Digital Platform where citizens of Rajasthan are able to avail all the benefits of Services. The Only thing Applicants have to do is Register themselves through this web portal and get the unique Rajsso ID. all the Applicants who want to Register through SSO must gather all the essential documents required for it.
What are the Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID?
There are several advantages of Rajasthan SSO ID that you must be aware of. Therefore, we are listing all those benefits down below:
- After getting your ID, you can do login very fast, making the process more convenient.
- There will be fewer chances that you will forget your password as it is going to be the same for all your Max. You don’t have to remember different passwords.
- Your every account and application are going to be controlled by the same authorities because of your SSO ID.
- With SSO ID, you’ll save a lot of your time along with reducing the chances of wrong credential input errors.
However, there are some shortcomings of SSO ID which you should take care of in advance. As you have only one password for everything, therefore, it will become easier for hackers to get access to that one password. As soon as your account is hacked, your complete data will be accessed by the hackers.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID Registration
If you want to register for Rajasthan SSO ID, you will need some documents in that process. Here is the list of required documents for Rajasthan SSO ID registration:
- Your Aadhar Card will be required during the registration process.
- BRN Number for Businesses is also required.
- SIPF ID for Government employees is needed during the process.
- Your Bhamashah ID card
- You also have to provide your Google and Facebook accounts.
How to Apply for Rajasthan SSO ID?
- Step 1: In order to apply for Rajasthan SSO ID, you have to visit the official web portal the link for which is sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: After this, the official home page is going to open in front of your screen. Search for the option that says ‘Registration’ and once you find it, click on that tab.
- Step 3: New users have to click on the ‘RAJSSO Registration’ option.
- Step 4: A new page will open, and now you have to select a single option from the available choices such as Citizen, Industry, and Government Employee.
- Step 5: Now, you can log in with the help of ‘Bhamashah’, ‘Aadhaar number’, ‘Facebook’, ‘Google’, or ‘Twitter’.
- Step 6: You need to enter all the asked details along with your mobile number.
- Step 7: In addition to that, you should also upload your documents as well.
- Step 8: Now, your registration process is finished successfully.
How You can Login into Rajasthan SSO ID?
- Step 1: For logging in to Rajasthan SSO ID, you just need to visit the online portal.
- Step 2: On the login page, you have to enter your SSO ID and Username in the desired fields.
- Step 3: Once you have filled your SSO ID and Username, you need to fill in the captcha code as well.
- Step 4: At last, click on the login button to complete the process.
Can You Change the Rajasthan SSO ID Password?
Yes, you can easily change the Rajasthan SSO ID password by following some simple steps which are also given below:
- Start the procedure by visiting the official website.
- On the homepage, please select the ‘Forget Password’ option.
- Now, you have to key in your registered mobile number as well as your email ID in the given space.
- At last, you can finally change your SSO ID password.
How You Can Delete SSO ID?
- To delete your ID, sign in to new flash via the SAML SSO login URL.
- After that, you need to go to the Account section in the new menu bar and then select Account Settings after that.
- Now, you need to go to the Security and Authentication option and click on the Signal sign-on.
- On that page, you have to select another option that says Delete SAML Configuration.
- In the last step, you have to select OK and finally, your SSO ID is going to be deleted instantly.
What to do if you forget your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password?
If in case you have forgotten your SSO ID or Password, then you should not panic as you can reset it through your official website. Follow the detailed instructions for the same which we are going to mention below.
Rajasthan SSO ID
- Step 1: After visiting the web portal, you need to select the document that you have submitted in the application form.
- Step 2: After this, you need to enter the number of that document and key in your mobile number as well.
- Step 3: Once you do that, you are going to get your SSO ID on your registered mobile number. So, make sure to provide your valid number during the process.
Rajasthan SSO ID Password
- Step 1: To reset the Rajasthan SSO ID Password, you have to fill in your SSO ID and Email ID.
- Step 2: After that, you will be asked to select between some options such as Mobile Number, Email, and Aadhar ID.
- Step 3: Now, you need to provide your registered mobile number.
- Step 4: As soon as you have filled in the details, click on the captcha code.
- Step 5: Now you need to enter OTP which you are going to get on your registered phone number.
- Step 6: Once you fill it, you have to enter the new password and then confirm it by clicking on the OK button.
Overall, Rajasthan Single Sign ID has offered a number of benefits such as applying for every Rajasthan government examination, connecting directly with several government schemes, downloading Aadhaar cards, and so much more. In addition, there are more than 200 services of SSO ID from which the general public can take benefit from.