Pradhanmantri Chhatravriti Yojana 2022: The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) is a scholarship scheme that is launched and operated by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, and the Government of India. The key objective of this scheme is to encourage higher education and professional technical education for the dependent wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) and State Police Personnel. If you want to know everything about Pradhanmantri Chhatravriti Yojana 2022, read the following details till the end.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme?
Here are the requirements to qualify for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
- All the students who are studying in the 1st year (except for Lateral Entry & Integrated Course) are eligible to apply for PMSS.
- In their 10+2/Diploma/Graduation, Students should have scored 60 percent and above.
- Students who are studying in the 2nd or subsequent years are not eligible for the scheme, except for integrated courses.
- Wards of Civilians consisting of Para Military Personnel are not eligible for this scheme.
- Dependent wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) and State Police Personnel are qualified.
What are the Documents required for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme?
Here is the list of important documents that you will need to apply for the Online Application:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- High School Marks and Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook
- Veteran / Ex Coast Guard Soldier Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Affidavit / Self Certificate of ESM
PMSS Online Application Form 2022
All the interested and eligible applicants who want to apply for this Government scheme, then you must read these given guidelines carefully. Just read and follow the steps given below to apply online application form.
- Step 1: In the first step, you have to visit the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Official Website of the Central Sainik Board. The official link for this site is desw.gov.in.
- Step 2: You’ll be directed to land on its official homepage. Now, click on the option that states “Register.”
- Step 3: After clicking on the Register button, the Registration Form page is going to open on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, you need to provide details that are asked in the registration form such as your name, gender, father’s name, date of birth, Aadhaar card number, and more.
- Step 5: You’ll be asked to fill out the second part of the application form. So, carefully enter all the asked information without making any mistakes.
- Step 6: Once you have filled all the information correctly, please submit all the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Step 7: After this, you will have to upload all the documents that are asked for during the registration process.
Note: As soon as you have submitted your form, you’ll receive a registration number after that. Now, take a printout of your application form and secure it for further reference.
PMSS Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme Renewal Application Form
Here are the steps for PMSS Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme Renewal Application Form:
- Step 1: Begin the process by visiting the official site of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme of the Central Sainik Board at desw.gov.in.
- Step 2: You will land on its homepage, from where you need to click on the option that says “Apply Online.”
- Step 3: Now, your Login Form page is going to appear on the screen.
- Step 4: In this form, you will have to log in with the help of credentials such as username and password.
- Step 5: After this, you need to forward the application form and then print it out your renewal application form. Keep this hard copy for future reference.
Check Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Status
In order to check your application status for the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2022, you need to follow the steps which are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme of the Central Sainik Board and that is desw.gov.in.
- Step 2: After landing on the Homepage, click on the “Status Application” option.
- Step 3: Now, the Application Status page is going to open on your device’s screen.
- Step 4: You can see a few blank spaces in the form, and you need to fill them by providing the application form postal ID as well as the verification code.
- Step 5: Once you have entered all the asked details, the application status is going to appear in front of your screen.
What is the Grievance Registration Procedure?
- Step 1: To begin the Grievance registration process, you need to visit the Official Website of the Central Military Board Secretariat at desw.gov.in.
- Step 2: After landing on the homepage, you should press the “Post Grievance” Link.
- Step 3: After clicking on that option, the Post Grievance page will open on the screen.
- Step 4: A form will open where you need to enter all the details that are asked in this form.
- Step 5: Now, press on the submit button to complete the process.
What is the Grievance Tracking Procedure?
Following is the step-by-step Grievance Tracking process:
- Step 1: You need to first go to the Official Website of the Central Military Board Secretariat, the link for which is desw.gov.in.
- Step 2: Once you are directed to its official homepage, just click on the link that states “Track Grievance.”
- Step 3: After clicking on this link, you can see that the Track Grievance page is displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: You will see a form appear on the screen where you have to provide the number and verification code for confirmation.
- Step 5: Once you do that, you need to click on the search button.
- Step 6: At last, your grievance status is going to appear on your computer screen.
A total of 5500 wards/widows of Ex-servicemen are selected through this scheme for the scholarship program. The scholarship is provided each academic year. After selection, scholarships are divided equally amongst both the genders such as boys and girls will receive 2750 each. Scholarships will be paid for 1-5 years according to the course’s duration and are permitted by the concerned regulatory bodies. The amount of scholarship is paid yearly to the students who are selected.