Odisha Career Portal 2022: There are many career opportunities available for students across the country, however, only a few get the benefits of it because they have the complete information regarding career options. Meanwhile, there are many other students who didn’t take the benefits of this opportunity because of a lack of information. As a result, the Government of Odisha has launched a career portal for the students and job aspirants in the state. With the help of this online portal, the candidates looking for jobs can get all the necessary information about new job openings.
In this article, we are going to cover all the necessary aspects of the Odisha Career Portal. We will tell you the advantages, objectives, application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents, and so on. So, if you are interested to know all this information about this portal in order to take the advantage of the same, then read this article carefully.
Odisha Career Portal 2022 Overview
The Government of Odisha has launched this Career Portal, especially for secondary and Higher secondary students. With the help of this portal, students can get access to information regarding different career options after completing their schooling. Additionally, it helps students to interact with their teachers as well.
This online portal has been launched by the department of school along with the mass education collaboration with UNICEF. Talking about the United Nations children’s fund (UNICEF), it is a United Nations agency that is responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental help to children all around the world. As of now, this agency is present in more than 190 countries and territories across the globe.
With the help of this portal, career guidance will be provided to the students, which they can also access through a mobile application in the future. The Aasman foundation is the technical partner of this portal and it is available in the local Odia language only.
The information that you can access through Odisha Career Portal is about careers, colleges/universities, professional courses, entrance exams, scholarships, and so on. This information is gathered from more than 550 career paths. Students can access thousands of colleges and institutes along with detailed information about courses, over 1100 entrance examination, and more.
Odisha Career Portal Benefits & Features
There are many benefits of the Odisha Career Portal that can help a lot of students to check their career options in the future. Here is the list of features and benefits of the Odisha Career Portal:
- With the help of this online portal, all the students from the state will get an opportunity to get all the information regarding career choices, courses, colleges, etc. They can utilize this information in their life to choose a career.
- This career portal includes all the necessary information about every course through which students can decide to select the path after they complete their ongoing course.
- The portal also includes details regarding all the scholarship and competitive examinations that are all set to be held soon.
- The students can also easily get the details of the entrance exams that are going to be held for higher courses soon.
- The official Odisha Career Portal is available in the local Odia language so that the students of the state can easily use this portal without facing any difficulty.
How to Register on Odisha Career Portal?
To get the benefit of the Odisha career portal, you need to first register yourself at the platform. If you are new to this portal and don’t know how to register, then read the following information till the end.
- Step 1: In the beginning, you need to go to the official website of Odisha’s career portal.
- Step 2: The official home page will open on the screen.
- Step 3: You will find the ‘Register’ option on the home page, click on that.
- Step 4: A registration form will open where you need to fill in all the required information.
- Step 5: After entering all the required details in the registration form, you need to upload all the documents that are asked during this process.
- Step 6: At last, you need to click on the Submit button.
As soon as you will follow these steps carefully, you’ll be registered on this career portal. After registering your account on this portal, you can easily log in to the online portal.
Login to Odisha Career Portal: Step-by-Step Guide
After following the registration process, students can easily log in to Odisha Career Portal by following the steps which are given below:
- Step 1: In the first step, students have to visit the Odisha career portal official website.
- Step 2: You will land on its official home page.
- Step 3: On that page, you are going to see the login section, please click on that button.
- Step 4: After clicking on that option, the login page will open where you have to provide your credentials.
- Step 5: The credentials you need to enter are your User ID and Password. For a successful login, make sure to enter these details correctly.
- Step 6: At last, you must click on the login button, and that’s it you can now access the portal to get all career-related information from Odisha Career Portal.
Overall, the Odisha Career Portal is a very useful platform with the help of which students can learn about their career options, colleges/universities, professional courses, entrance exams, and scholarships, among many beneficial things for their future. This Portal is specifically made for the students and it can only be accessed by them through Login ID and Password. Therefore, it is important for every student to create these two login credentials which they can only get after a successful registration. They need to register themselves first at the Odisha Career Portal and then only they can get the benefits of this platform by using their unique ID and Password. If you need any help or want to ask some questions regarding the Odisha Career Portal, then you can ask us in our comment section. However, you can also visit the official site to check all the details to solve your queries. Thank you for reading!