NREGA Job Card List: National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA) later renamed as the “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act” (MGNREGA), is labor law and social security measure in India that intends to guarantee the ‘right to work’.
This act was passed under the UPA government of Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh on 23rd August 2005 in the parliament. The main aim of the act is to improve the livelihood security in rural areas by offering wage employment for at least 100 days in a financial year. The opportunity will be given to at least one member of each family whose adult members volunteer for performing unskilled manual work. Under the MGNREGA, women were also guaranteed to get one-third of the jobs.
The law states that it offers several safeguards for promoting its operative management as well as implementation. The act openly mentions the list of permitted works, funding patterns, monitoring, and evaluation, along with complete measures for making sure about the transparency and its accountability.
NREGA Job Card List
The government provides NREGA employment cards to the family member getting the job. This job card includes full information about the work of the recipient family of the NREGA employment card. In the card, the government adds details such as their village, city families, and more. One should take note that in order to get this job card, the recipient must qualify for all the requirements set up by the government. Once you have qualified for all the criteria, then only you are going to get NREGA Job Card.
In addition to that, the government adds new beneficiaries to the NREGA Job List every single year. So, if you are a part of this scheme, you can check and download your name from the list online. The online portal where you can access this list is on nrega.nic.in. If you want to know how you can view or download your name from the NREGA Job Card List 2022, then read the following information till the end. We will list a detailed set of steps for our readers to follow to check their names on MNREGA Job Card List 2022.
NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise Download Links
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir (UT)||View List|
|18||Lakshadweep (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
|36||Ladakh (UT)||View List|
*UT Means Union Territory
MNREGA Job Card Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
As we have said above, there are certain criteria that you need to fulfill in order to obtain an employment card. In this process, you will be asked to provide some documents to check your eligibility, after that you may get your MNREGA employment card. Here is the eligibility criteria and the required documents for MNREGA Job Card:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- You need to provide your ration card.
- The applicant should be willing to work and have some basic skills of working.
- Your mobile phone number will be asked during the process, so please give a valid one.
- The applicant needs to provide their passport-size photograph, certificate of income, and Bank Account details.
- Address verification Documents, Birth Certificates, and Aadhar Card of the candidate will also be required.
How to Apply for an NREGA Employment Card Online?
If you do not have an NREGA job card and are interested to apply for one, then here are some steps that you can follow:
- Step 1: To start the process, you need to visit the official website of NREGA.
- Step 2: Once its home page is open, a data entering section will be visible on the screen. Click on that option.
- Step 3: After you click that option, a list of all states is going to appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, you need to select your state at first and then the registration page will open.
- Step 5: In order to register yourself, you need to enter some details such as the block, tehsil, district, fiscal year, along with your user ID and password. You will find a captcha code below which you have to key in that before clicking on the login button.
- Step 6: After that, a new page is going to appear on your screen. On the next screen, you have to select the option that says “Registration & Job Card”.
- Step 7: Next, an application form will open, which you must fill out completely and honestly. Now, key in all the details correctly, such as your age, gender, name of the head of your household, date of registration, and the total number of family members. Once all the details are filled out, click on the Save button.
- Step 8: After that, you are going to be allotted a registration number.
- Step 9: At last, you have to provide a passport-size image of your head attached in that form. In addition to that, you need to save the submitted photo.
About MGNREGA Act?
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA or NREGA) is the Indian Labour Law and Social Security Measure that aims to Guarantee the “Right to Work”. It was Passed in September 2005, aims to enhance livelihood security in Rural Areas by Providing at least 100 Days of Wage Employment in a Financial Year to each household. NREGA was scoped up to Cover all the District of India from April 1st, 2008 as the Largest and Most Ambitious Social Security and Public Works program in the World.
How You Can Check the MNREGA Job Card List?
In order to check your name on MNREGA Job Card List 2022, you must visit their official website. If you want to view or Download the NREGA Job Card List 2022, follow the instructions that are given below.
- Step 1: At first, you need to visit the official website at nrega.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you will find the Most utilized services option at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Now, you have to press on the Job Card option and continue the process.
- Step 4: After that, you have to select a search type and then enter the required details.
- Step 5: In the last step, NREGA Job Card List 2022 for your District or Panchayat will open in front of your screen.
One should take note that MGNREGA is to be implemented only by the gram panchayats (GPs) and not by the contractors. Other than offering economic security and creating rural assets, NREGA was launched for protecting the environment, empowering rural women by providing them jobs, reducing migration from rural to urban areas as well as encouraging social equity, and much more. This was all about how to check NREGA Job Card List 2022, and how you can register for this employment scheme. You can also visit the official website to get more information. Thank you for reading!