MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Portal: The Government of India frequently launches several schemes in order to benefit the general public. However, several people are not aware of many schemes that are launched for their benefit. Therefore, we are here to talk about one of such schemes that were launched by the MP government to provide employment to people in the state. This employment scheme is known as MP Rojgar Yojana and it can be accessed through its online portal which is mprojgar.gov.in.
With the help of MP Rojgar’s online portal, aspirants can register themselves to search for jobs. It is a great platform and people can take advantage of it to get great job opportunities. This government-launched online portal has been created with the main motive to provide employment opportunities to all unemployed youth in the state of Madhya Pradesh. If you want to know more about MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online 2022-23, then read the following details till the end.
MP Rojgar Portal Overview
MP Rojgar Portal has been specifically created for the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan scheme which helps the youth to get job opportunities. This portal is very helpful for completing the employment registration by sitting at their homes. Due to this online platform, no one has to visit the employment office and can do almost everything at MP Rojgar Portal.
All the aspirants from MP who are looking for jobs can register themselves online through the official website of MP Rojgar Portal at mprojgar.gov.in. You can access this website from any device that has an internet connection and web browser. With the help of this Portal, unemployed people can be directly connected to several private companies. Therefore, your registration is very important to get job opportunities as per your qualifications. Read more to know about MP Rojgar’s online portal registration process.
MP Rojgar Portal Key Features
There are many Features of MP Rojgar Portal, and some of them are explained below:
- As per their qualifications and experience, the unemployed aspirants of Madhya Pradesh can create their profiles by registering them on MP Rojgar Portal.
- As it is a government scheme, no fee is required for the registration process at their official portal. It is free of cost and you don’t have to pay a single penny.
- On this portal, you can get all the important details about the MP Rojgar Yojana scheme.
- This portal is meant for both the unemployed public (who are job seekers) and companies (who are searching for employees). So, both of them will be available on this portal.
- The best thing is, that aspirants get the chance to select their job field as well as the location on MP Rojgar Portal.
- Applicants are easily going to get every information regarding their jobs on the portal itself.
- MP government also organizes job fairs for the registered people on MP Rojgar Portal.
Documents Required for MP Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana
In order to register yourself to the MP Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana Scheme, there are certain requirements that will be required during the process. Below here, we are listing all the requirements needed for MP Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana.
- For the MP Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana registration process, your identity proof such as an Aadhaar card or Ration Card will be required.
- Your Address Proof will be needed such as your Voter Card or PAN Card.
- A certificate from Sarpanch or Councilor will be required.
- You will be asked to provide your education certificate for all degrees you have completed.
- A bonafide Certificate from each institute will be asked along with your Residential certificate as well.
MP Rojgar Portal Registration
As we have said above, the registration process is very important in MP Rojgar Portal. Without any profile on the portal, no employer will be able to connect to you for providing job offers. So, make sure to register yourself to MP Rojgar Portal, and the instructions for the same are given below:
- Step 1: Begin the process by visiting MP Rojgar Portal’s official website at mprojgar.gov.in
- Step 2: Once the page is loaded, you have to search for an option that says “new registration.”
- Step 3: After you find that option, tap on it to open a new page.
- Step 4: The registration form will appear on the screen. On that page, you will be asked to provide all the details according to your official documents.
- Step 5: After entering all the details, you need to click on the submit button. Once you’ll do that, your application is going to send further for processing.
- Step 6: As soon as the details are submitted successfully, note down the registration number for any further reference.
- Step 7: Your Registration process for the Rojgar Panjiyan scheme has been now completed successfully.
- Step 8: You can now easily visit the website to check your application status. If in case, you have missed out on any detail, then also you can update it by visiting the site.
Reset Rojgar Panjiyan Login Password
If you are not able to remember the Login Password of the MP Rojgar Panjiyan online portal, then you can also easily reset it by following these simple steps.
- Step 1: At first, start the procedure by visiting the Rojgar Panjiyan Yojana portal, the link for which is mprojgar.gov.in.
- Step 2: On its home page, you will see the ‘forgot password’ option, simply click on that tab.
- Step 3: Now, you need to provide your registration number which you received at the time of registering yourself, and proceed with filling in all the information asked on that page.
- Step 4: You have to now get those details verified. Once it is verified, you can set the new password in the given blank column.
- Step 5: Once you have reset your password, you can easily access your account by providing your registration number and new password on the login page.
If you are facing trouble while accessing MP Rojgar Portal, then you can contact their official toll-Free Number which is 18005727751. In addition to that, you can also send them a message at their official e-mail address at [email protected]. You can also ask us about your queries regarding MP Rojgar Portal in our comment section as well.