Kerala PSC Login: Kerala PSC Thulasi Login is the Web Portal of PSC Thulasi for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). Kerala PSC KPSC is the organization under the Kerala Government that recruits eligible candidates for Various Posts in various departments and services of the Kerala State Government.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login is an online portal of PSC Thulasi for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), specifically designed for the citizens of the state. KPSC is an official department that is authorized to organize exams for civil services jobs in the state. With the help of this website, the interested candidates can officially apply for several state jobs in the PSC Thulasi.
The Kerala Public Service Commission works as per the guidelines of UPSC therefore, they work strictly while selecting candidates on the basis of merit and reservations. Thulasi PSC Kerala portal, it is an official website that is introduced by the Government of Kerala. This scheme is especially for unemployed candidates looking for jobs online.
All the aspirants and interested candidates can visit the official web portal and register on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in for the online job search program. In this article, we are going to share important information about the Thulasi PSC Kerala Scheme such as its benefits, eligibility, the application process, and so on.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Portal is the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission through which Candidates are able to Register themselves. KPSC uses Kerala PSC Login Portal to Release all the necessary Information Regarding the Jobs in the State. The Portal is being used to notify the Interested Candidates related to the Vacancies in the State. The Students are able to Apply for the Recruitments and Competitive Exams and Check the Results through its official website.
Eligibility To Register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Here Is the Eligibility to Register at Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Portal Online:
- The Candidates needs to be a citizen of Kerala State.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidates needs to be 21 Years.
- The Maximum Age of the Candidates needs to be less than 51 Years.
- The Applicants need to be Graduate or Post Graduate or Professional Degree holders from Recognized Institution.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login: Age Limit Criteria
There is a certain age limit on the candidates or aspirants who are looking for job opportunities on this portal. So, before you apply for any post, you must know the minimum and maximum age to qualify. Below here, we are providing you with the age limit on a different post.
- The minimum age to apply for Stream-1 Post is 21, while the maximum age for the same post is 32.
- The maximum age to apply for Stream-2 Post is 21, whereas the maximum age for the same post is 40.
- All the aspirants who want to apply for Stream-3 Post, must be below 50 years of age.
How to Create a Profile under KPSC Portal?
If you want to create a profile under the KPSC portal, then read these steps which are given below:
- Step 1: At first, you have to visit the Kerala Public Services Commission’s official website.
- Step 2: After this, you will land on the homepage of the site, where you will find the One Time Registration Login option. Click on it once you find that option.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a login page, so click on the Signup button.
- Step 4: After that, a registration page will open from where you can create your Profile under the KPSC portal.
- Step 5: In order to create your profile, you need to enter your information such as name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, gender, religion, caste, reservation group, ID Proof, Aadhaar Number, and contact number, and so on. Provide all the asked details correctly.
- Step 6: Go to the User ID a Password section and fill in the details carefully. Make sure to enter your User ID without any spaces.
- Step 7: Now, confirm the User ID and your Password. After this, provide the Access Code, and click on the small check box.
- Step 8: At last, verify all the details and once you are confirmed, click on the Register Button and now you have a profile under the KPSC portal.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile
Here are the step-by-step instructions that you need to follow:
- Go to the official homepage of the Kerala Public Service Commission by visiting the website.
- On the homepage, press One Time Registration Login.
- Click on the Login Button and a user dashboard is going to appear on the screen.
- Enter your personal details such as your name, D.O.B, Father’s and Mother’s name, caste, religion, etc.
- After this, press the Save and Proceed button.
- Now, the Communication Details section will open. Key in your House Name/Number, Street name/number, Post Office, State, District, etc.
- Tick on the small check box if your permanent address is the same as the current address. Click on the Save and Proceed button after that.
- Next is your upload photograph section where the candidates need to upload their recent pictures.
- Click on all the Declaration checkboxes and press Save & Process button.
- Please click on the Ok button present on the dialogue box.
- Now, the upload signature section will open where you need to upload the digital signature. Once you do that, click on the Save & Proceed button. Now click on the Ok tab present on the dialogue box.
- After this, the preview and submit section will open where you can preview your application and once you are pleased, click on the submit button. And the process is successfully complete.
- At last, the candidate can print the application form for any future reference. You can also edit the details of your choice. If in case you edit your profile, please click on the Save option to save the newly added details.
The Process to Change Kerala OTR Profile Details
If you want to change the OTR Profile on the Official website of the state, then you need to follow the guidelines given below:
- Step 1: Start the process by navigating the official website of Kerala Thulasi Portal.
- Step 2: After this, you will be directed to the official homepage of the site.
- Step 3: Please key in your User ID and Password on the Login page.
- Step 4: Once you are logged in, enter your OTR Profile.
- Step 5: At last, select your Educational Qualification Option.
You can do the same when you want to add or edit your photograph and signature. On the official dashboard of the site, you will find the option to add/change photograph and Signature to Edit, so click on that tab to proceed. You will land on a new page where you can instantly edit the Photograph and Signature of your choice.
This was all about the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login portal including its eligibility, application procedure, benefits, etc. We hope, this information has helped you out to learn more about this Government launched the scheme. With the Kerala PSC Thulasi login portal scheme, the Kerala government is making sure that everyone in the state can get the opportunity to apply for civil services exams. The portal helps and supports the aspirants to prepare for the Civil Services Exams and even other services as well. If you need more help, you can get additional information on thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.