EPFO Login, Check PF Balance: The EPFO UAN Login Portal is beneficial to Check PF Balance, UAN Activation, Withdrawal, and other Account Related Services. The Employee’s Provident Fund (EPFO) is a Non-Constitutional Organization that encourages Employees to Save their Money For Retirement. The Organization is Simply Governed by the Ministry of Employment and Labor. EPFO Scheme is provided by the Organization which covers the Indian And International Workers. The Employee’s Provident Fund Organization is a Statutory Body Under the Employee’s Provident Fund Act. The Ministery of Labor and Employment, Government of India, Oversees the Organization Founded in 1951.
The employees are able to Check their EPFO Balance by giving a Missed call, SMS, EPFO (Umangg App) App, or the official web portal of EPFO. The Employee can also Change all the Details using the UAN Portal and later Check the Status Update Details. with EPFO Passbook employees are able to Check their PF Account Balance, Apply for Loans via EPF Account and have better Plans for all expenses while considering the Savings.
About EPFO UAN Member Portal
EPF Members are able to visit the official website and Login into their Account Online and undertake tasks such as Making withdrawals and checking their EPF Account balance. Login into EPFO Member Portal is easier using the Universal Account Member (UAN). EPFO assigns 12 Digit Numbers to all of its members which are known as UAN. It is provided to all the Employees and even after Changing the employer, it remains the Same. If Employees change their Job from one company to another then they will get a new ID and it can be Linked to the Same UAN. the UAN Number of the Employee does not Change.
What Are The Benefits of the EPFO Member Portal?
Here Are Some of the Benefits of EPFO Member Portal:
- EPFO Member Portal helps the Employees Financially on the time of Emergency.
- This Portal Helps Save Money at the time of Retirement and gives quality Life.
- Employees are able to Save their Money for a Longer Period of Time by using the EPFO Member Login Portal.
- There is no requirement to make the Single, lump-sum investment. the Deduction is done from employee salary every month which helps to get saving the huge money for the Future.
About Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
The Employee Provident Fund Organization or EPFO is the Scheme under the Employee’s Provident Fund and Miscellaneous provisions Act 1952. It is Like a Benefit to an Employee During the Retirement given by the Organization. The Interest Rate applicable to EPF Contributions is 8.5% for Financial Year 2021-22. The Organization’s Programs are available for Indians and International Employees. The Employer Deducts 12% of the Employee Income for the EPF Contributions Monthly. the Whole Amount gets deposited into the Employees’ EPF Account. The Employer Contributes 12% of the Employee Salary to the EPF.
What Are The Objectives of EPFO?
Here Below are some of the Objectives of EPFO:
- It can ensure the employee has only one EPF account.
- Promotion and encouragement of voluntary compliance.
- Claim settlements to be reduced from 20 to 30 days.
- To ensure the online services are reliable and to make improvements in their facilities.
- Compliance must be facilitated simply.
- For all the EPFO member accounts to be retrieved online easily.
- Make sure the organization that is follows the rules and regulations set up by the EPFO on regular basis.
What Is the Eligibility For EPF?
In Order to Join the EPF Scheme, You need to follow these Eligibility Requirements:
- EPFO Registration is only Applicable for Salaried Employees having Earning Less than 15,000 Per Month.
- A Company that employs 20+ People is required by law to enroll in the EPF Plan.
- Businesses having less than 20 Employees can Join the EPFO Scheme.
- In Case an Employee earning more than 15000 is able to Open the EPF Account but they had to get permission from the assistant PF Commissioner.
UAN Member Login
UAN or Universal Account Number can Unblock all the Information Related to Your Employee Provident Fund (EPF). Using Your UAN Login or UAN Passbook Login or EPFO Login You are able to Access Your UAN Passbook Online, without visiting any Branch or Waiting in Long Queues. You can also Use your UAN Member Login or UAN Passbook Login to Withdraw your EPF, get Updates about PF contributions, Transfer Funds, from your Previous Member ID to your Current One, Check Your EPF Balance, and Apply For EPF Loan.
Meaning Of UAN Number
UAN is the Short for Universal Account Number. It is a Unique 12-Digit Account Number assigned to Every Person who makes a contribution to their EPF Account. An employee who works in the Private Sector needs to have Multiple PF Member IDs Because they May have Worked in Different Organizations but they have only one UAN. Knowing this Number is a Must to Start Your UAN Passbook Login or EPFO Login.
UAN Login: What Is Member ID in PF?
Your UAN should Not be Confused with Your PF Member ID. Every time an Employees Join the New Organization, the Company opens the new EPF Account and Provides with the new EPF Member ID. This Means One Person can have several PF Member IDs. Once a New PF Member ID is Created It is Linked with the Employees UAN. Through the UAN Login or EPFO Login, You are able to Check the Balance of Your Various PF Accounts and Access Your UAN Passbook.
Documents Needed to Open UAN
Here Below Are Some of the Documents Needed To Open UAN:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Bank Account IFSC Code
- PAN Card Copy
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Account Branch Name
EPFO Member Login At UAN Portal
- At First Visit to the EPFO Member Portal at epfindia.gov.in or unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in.
- Now Enter Your UAN, Password, and Captcha Verification Code.
- Now Click on the Sign In Option.
The EPFO is Activating the UAN by login into the EPFO Member Portal. The EPFO Member can Activate UAN.
About Universal Account Number or UAN
EPFO Account holders are able to Access their PF Account Online and Make functions like Checking PF Balance Online and other withdrawals easily. UAN Makes it convenient to Login to the EPFO Member Portal. Every Employee needs to Activate the UAN to Avail of all the Services Online.
Steps To Activate UAN Online
Here Below is the Complete Step by Step Process to Activate UAN Online:
- At First, Visit the official website of EPFO Member Portal.
- Now Choose the “Activate UAN” which is available on the Right Side under the Important Link.
- Now Enter UAN Number, Date of Birth, Name, Email ID, and Contact Details.
- Now Tap the “Get Authorization Pin” Option.
- You will receive OTP on your Given Mobile Number.
- Now Submit the OTP to Activate the UAN. The Mobile Number will get Registered with EPF Account.
- On UAN Activation, You will receive a Password on Your Registered Mobile Number to Access Your Account.
The Employees are able to view their PF Balance, Account Statement, and Download or Print the Details through the Function of the EPFO Passbook available in their Account. The EPF Passbook is available for all the Members or EPF who Registered their UAN on the official website. Employees can get various Details through EPF Passbook including Employee Name, EPF Office Name, Establishment ID, EPF Scheme Details, Status Update Details, and Much More.
Steps To Check EPFO Balance Online
There are various methods to Check the EPFO Balance. Employees are able to Check the Balance of their EPFO Account by visiting the official web portal. The Process of Checking the EPFO Balance online is very easy and simple. Online You login to the official website using UAN and Password then you are able to Find EPF Balance under Your Member ID.
Check EPFO Balance Using EPFO Official Website:
Here Below is the complete step by step process to Check EPFO Balance Online:
- At First, Visit the official website of EPFO Member Portal.
- Now Go to the “For Members” in the “Our Services” Section.
- Now Click on the Member Passbook Option.
- Enter Your UAN Number, Password, Captcha Verification Code, and Login Into Your Account.
- Now Choose Your Member ID to View Your EPF Passbook Online.
- Your Passbook will show the complete Account Details in the Documents.
Check EPF Balance Using Umang App:
EPFO is provided various Services to you through the Mobile Application. The Mobile App You can download easily and use based on your needs. You are able to Use Mobile App to Check the EPF Balance. This Mobile Application is Known as Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG App).
Check EPF Balance Using Miss Call Service
You are able to Check EPF Balance by Dialing 011-22901406 from Your Registered Mobile Number or Giving the Miss Call.
Check EPF Balance Using SMS Service
You are able to Check EPF Balance by Sending SMS at 7738299899 from Your Registered Mobile Number only when Your UAN is active.
What Are the Schemes Offered Under EPFO?
Here Are Various Schemes Available Under EPFO:
- Employee provident fund scheme
- Employee pension scheme
- Employee deposit linked insurance scheme
There are various Services and Options You can get by Login into EPFO Official web Portal. The EPFO has a separate profile for all queries related to UAN. The Employee is able to avail the Services of the EPFO by registering Portal and gives Convived Details including UAN, Aadhar, Pan, and Much More. EPFO Login System gives diverse System for the Employees to Help various things related to EPFO in a convenient way. EPF is currently an Important cut for all salaried employees. It is Beneficial for the Employees and their Families which acts as the best saving Plan. There are various ways to Track all Data and EPFO Status Update Details for EPF accounts.