E Shram Card Registration, Login, Apply Online, Check Status: Ministery of Labour & Employment India has recently Started E Shramik Card, under which the Workers of unorganized Sector are given various benefits. It is the old and important Ministries of the Government of India which is continuously working on improving the dignity and life of the Labor force of the country by protecting and safeguarding the interest of workers. If You are laboring in an unorganized sector, then you must have your e, Shram Card. The Ministery of Labour & Employment Government of India has been developed an eSHRAM portal for creating the National Database of Unorganised workers (NDUW) which can be seeded with an Aadhar Card. E Shram Card contains some details like Name, Occupation, Address, Educational Qualifications, Skill Type, and Family Details. E Shram Card is the first-ever National Database of unorganized Labor including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, and much more.
Pradhan Mantri E Shram Yojana is being launched by Modi Government. To take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri E Shram Yojana you can fill out the E Shram Yojana Application Form. Under this Scheme, the central government gives pensions and other benefits to all the laborers and other beneficiaries. If you want to join E Shram Yojana, then go to register.eshram.gov.in and fill out the E Shram application form Online. If you successfully get your e-shram card, then you can get a pension of 3000 rupees per month.
What Is E Shram Yojana?
E Shram Yojana went up by the Central Government that will work to collect Data of Labors in every Sector in the Country. It is the National Database of Uncategorized Workers which contains the complete information about the workers. After getting E Shram Card Registration the workers of Uncategorized Sector will be helped in the smooth operation of any Scheme started by the State & Central Government. with the initiative of the Indian Government, crores of unorganized workers of the Country will get a new Identity. And After E Shram Card 2022 Registration all the workers of the country can take advantage of the Social Security Scheme of Government.
What Kind of Peoples can Take Advantage of E Shramik Card?
If we talk about an unorganized sector then it is the Area that has no Organization. In simple words, If You are not getting any kind of Salary to work, You are associated with work under which you don’t have always. The organized sector is the Public or Private Sector that received Regular wages, stipends, and other benefits which include Leave and Social Security in the form of gratuity and Provident Fund.
Who Can Get E Shramik Card?
If You are from the following Area then You can take the Benefits of the E Shramik Card (UAN Card):
Tutor, Housekeeper – Maid (maid of work), Maid (Cook), Safai Karamchari, Guard, Beauty parlor worker, Barber, Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician (Electrician), Granddaughter ( painter), tile worker, welding worker, agricultural labourer, NREGA worker, brick kiln worker, stone breaker, quarry worker, false ceiling man, sculptor, fisherman, Reza, porter, rickshaw puller, handcart in any type vendor, chaat wala, bhel wala, chai wala, hotel servant/waiter, receptionist, inquiry clerk, operator, clerk of every shop/salesman/helper, auto driver, driver, puncture maker, Shepherd, Dairy Wale, All Animal Husbandry, Paper Hawker, Zomato Swiggy Delivery Boy, Amazon Flipkart Delivery Boy (Courier), Nurse, Wardboy, Aya, Temple Priest
What Is the Benefit of an E Shram Card & Portal?
There are 38 crore Workers of the Country are working in the unorganized sector. All these Areas include Construction Workers, Ready-trackers, Small Sellers, Agricultural Labourers, Domestic Workers, Women, Beedi Workers, Truck Drivers, Fishermen, Milk Vendors, ASHA, and Anganwadi Workers, MGNREGA Workers, Self-Employed. This National Level Portal has been created for the welfare of those unorganized workers who are the backbone of the Country. There are Many Benefits of E-Shram Card Scheme which will directly go to the Workers of the unorganized Sectors:
- All the Labors can get the Benefit of BHIM yojana security at o’clock.
- The Social Security Schames based on this Database will be Implemented by Governments.
- Registered Employees can take Advantages of waived payment of premium for the first year.
- The database will help the Government in formulating Programs and Policies for unorganized Workers.
- Unorganized Workers are able to Get the Benefits of Social Security and welfare Schemes.
- Through this card, the Labors will be divided on the basis of their work, which will help them in providing employment.
- laborers, street vendors, and domestic workers can be linked together with this Portal.
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce.
- More Job Opportunity.
What Are the Objectives of the UAN Card Scheme?
The Main Objective of the UAN Card Scheme or E Shram Card Yojana is to collect Data from workers of every Unorganized Sector of the State. Whenever the Central Government needed Data to Make any Plan regarding Workers they can get Information of concerned Labor. This UAN Card will be issued by the Government of India after E Shram Card Registration. any Labor will be able to get the benefit of the Schemes Directly and Government can easily take various Steps whatever they will have the Database of Workers.
Here Are Various Schemes Under E-Shram Portal
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana: In this scheme, a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 is given to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. If the beneficiary dies then 50% of the pension share is provided to the spouse of the beneficiary. In order to get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary needs to have to pay the premium which will be between ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. 50% of the premium amount will be deposited by the beneficiary and 50% will be deposited by the Central Government.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: This scheme is implemented by the Department of Financial Services. The benefit of this scheme is provided by the bank. On the death of the beneficiary due to any reason, ₹ 200000 is provided to the beneficiary’s nominee under this scheme. e shram card download.
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders, and Self Employed Person: In this scheme, a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 is provided to the beneficiary after the age of 60 years. In order to get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of ₹ 55 to ₹ 200. 50% of the premium amount is deposited by the beneficiary and 50% is borne by the central government.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana: Through this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in an accident or the beneficiary becomes completely disabled, then an amount of ₹ 200000 is provided, if the beneficiary is not completely disabled then ₹ 100000 financial assistance is provided.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin: Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh is provided in the plain areas and Rs 1.3 lakh in the hilly areas for the construction of houses.
- Atal Pension Yojana: Under this scheme, a pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 5000 is provided to the beneficiary. A lump sum amount of pension is also provided under this scheme to the beneficiary’s spouse after the death of the beneficiary. e shram card download
- PDS: Through the PDS scheme, 35 kg rice or wheat is provided to the beneficiary every month and 15 kg of food items is provided to the family living above the poverty line.
- National Social Assistant Program: This is a pension scheme and in this plan, a Premium of 300 to ₹ 500 has to be paid per month. Under this scheme, a pension of ₹ 1000 to ₹ 3000 is provided to the beneficiaries.
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana: Through this scheme health insurance up to ₹ 500000 is provided to every family without paying any premium.
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers: In This Scheme Health insurance is provided to the weaver.
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers: Through this scheme skill training will be provided to manual scavengers and their dependents free of cost. Apart from this, a stipend of ₹ 3000 will also be provided by the government.
- National Safai Karamchari Finance and Development Corporation: Financial assistance is provided to the Safai Karamcharis through this scheme.
What Is the Eligibility Criteria For E Shram Scheme (UAN Card)?
In Order to Apply For E Shram Card, it is Mandatory to Fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- All the Applicant’s Age needs to be between 15 to 59 Years.
- The Applicant Should not be Income Tax Payer.
- The Applicant should not be a Member of EPFO or ESIC.
- The Applicant should be a Worker of Unorganized Sector.
What Document Required For E Shram Card Registration?
In Order to Apply For E Shram Card the Following Mandatory Document should be needed:
- Mandatory eKYC
fingerprint using Aadhar number
- ️ Bank account number
- ️ mobile number
In Order to Apply For E Shram Card the Following Optional Document should be needed:
- Education Certificate
- ️Income Certificate
- ️Business Certificate
- ️Skill Certificate
E Shram Card Fees and Charges
There are no any Fees or Charges required for the E Shram Card Registration for the whole Country. You can Eshram Card in both Online and Offline way. The Online process is provided in this article below in detail. for offline processes, You can go to any Common Service Center Near You. In case You come after updating any kind of data on a UAN card, then You will have to Pay ₹ 20 for it.
What Information will Be Asked For E Shram Or UAN Card Application?
Following Information are taken for E Shram or UAN Card Application:
- Aadhaar Number
- Aadhaar linked Active Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
E Shram Card Registration; UAN Card Apply Online Process Step By Step
- At First, You have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment e-Shram Portal, eshram.gov.in.
- Now the Homepage of Website will Open in front of You.
- Now You will see the link “register on e-Shram“ Just Click on it.
- Now a New Page will Be open for Self Registration, Here You have to Enter your Aadhar Number, and Captcha Code and Click on the Button of Send OTP (For Online Self Registration, Remember that Your Mobile Number is already Registered in Your Aadhar).
- After Entering Your OTP received in your Registered Mobile Number, e-Shram Card Self Registration Form will be Open in Front of You.
- Now You have to Provide Your Details Like Personal Information, Address, Educational Qualification, Occupation, Bank Details, Previous Self Declaration, UAN Card.
- After Entering all the Information and Completing Your Self Declaration You can See your UAN Card which You can Download and use in the Future.
E Shram Card Registration Offline; UAN card Apply From Nearest CSC Center
- At First, You have to Visit your Nearest CSC (Common Service Center) Center and ask them About your E Shram Card.
- Now You have to Provide Your Aadhar Card Number to Common Service Center (CSC VLE), also You will be asked about some information such as Your Address, etc.
- Now they will be Demanded some Required Documents including Your Income Certificate, Business Certificate, Educational Certificate, etc (all These are optional and You can get UAN Card without these Documents).
- Now they will Provide You with Your E Shram Card in Plain A4 Paper and they will charge for it.
- You can also Print Your E Shram Card by Paying Money to Your CSC Operator.
E Shram Card Contact And Support Details
- Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone No: 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
State Wise E Shram Portal 2022 Registration Link
|Assam||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Haryana, Delhi||Nagaland||West Bengal|
|Himachal Pradesh||Odisha||Leh & Laddakh|
|Jharkhand||Punjab||Pudducherry & Others|
E Shram Portal Registration @Register.Eshram.Gov.In, Login Highlights
|Department||Labour and Employment Dept.|
|Scheme||E-SHRAM Portal or Shramik Registration Online|
|Launched Date||26th August 2021|
|Launched By||Bhupender Yadav, Labour Minister|
|Official Website||eshram.gov.in Click Here|
If You are a laborer or Worker in the unorganized Sector, then e Shram Card is very important. The E Shram Yojana was Launched by the Government of India on 26th August 2021 for helping to the Workers. today in this article we have gathered all the information related to the e-shram scheme, such as what is this e-shram scheme, what are the benefits of making an e-shram card, how to make an e-shram card online, and what documents will be required for this. In Case You have any questions about Query You can put your Problems in below Comment box.