Digital Health ID Card Apply Online: Indian PM Sree Narendra Modi Announced Digital Health ID Card On September 27, 2021, for the health Security of every Indian Citizens. It was started by our Prime Minister on 74th Independence Day for storing the patient’s Information Digitally. The Digital Health ID Card was released under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) under Arogya Manthan 3.0. Digital Health ID Card is the Digital Identification Card containing identifying data including health Records related to the Cardholder. Digital Health ID Card is the 14-Digit Number that is used for unique authentication and threading of health records of Card Holders.
About Digital Health ID Card
ABDM National Digital Health Card enables the cardholders to Interact with verified healthcare professionals and health service Providers and receive Medical prescriptions, diagnoses, Lab Reports, and Much More. This Digita Health identification is linked to the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM), Also Known as Ayushman Bharat Health Mission which acts as the consent Manager. This Mission of Healthcare will have the Health Information of every Indian Citizens. That’s why every person has their Health Care Records. This Health ID is Created by Using a Person’s Basic Details and Aadhar and Mobile Number. through this Digital Health ID, Cardholders are able to Link all of their Health Records digitally. This Digital Health ID Card makes it easier to securely Access, Share and Manage, Your every Medical Details digitally. With a Digital Health Card, Your Medical Records are Stored in a Secure and Safe environment compared to traditional or Physical Medical Documents.
Digital Health ID Card 2022 Apply Online, NDHM Health Card
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently issued Digital Health ID Card On the Independence Day Celebration. As a part of this Mission, every Indian citizen will be issued this Health ID Card. Each card contains complete information related to an individual’s health. every Indian Citizen is able to Access their Electronic Health Records free of charge after Applying Online through its web portal. Individuals need to Go through its official website at www.nhdm.gov.in for Online Application of Digital Health ID Card. This Website saves all the Health Records regarding Cardholders and Doctors providing Them. No third party or any other person will have the right to Access the Medical Records other than the Cardholder. Therefore only Cardholders are able to Access their Information on the Digital Health ID Card 2022.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card 2022
Medical Records are Stored in the Paper Format by several People but Paperwork caused many problems. By using Digital Health ID cards Individuals are able to carry all the Health Information Digitally. Here Below are some of the Benefits of Using the Digital Health ID Cards 2022:
Access All the Digital Health Records: Individuals can easily Access all the Health records which can track from admission to treatment and Discharge from Hospitals.
Private and Secure: The Digital Platform is developed with Strong Security and encryption Techniques.
Contain Personal Health Records (PHR): Individuals can easily Link their PHR with Digital Health ID Card in order to Generate a Long-term Health History.
Easily SignUp: You are able to Create Your Health ID Card by using your Basic Details along with Your Aadhar Card and Mobile Number.
Manage Your Consent: After your informed consent, your Full Health Data is Shared with relevant Participants. You are also able to Manage and Revoke Your Consent.
Documents Needed For NDHM Digital Health ID Card Registration
There is NO need to Submit any Physical Documents for the Digital Health ID Card Application. You just need to Provide the following IDs for Generating Your Health ID:
Driving Licence (for generating the enrolment number)
Digital Health ID Card Registration; Apply Online by Aadhar Card:
In Order to Apply Online For Digital Health ID Card, Just Follow the Below Mentioned Step by Step Procedure:
- STEP I: Individuals need to Go through the Official web Portal at www.ndhm.gov.in.
- STEP-II: Now Candidates need to click on the “Create Your Health ID Card Now” Option at healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- STEP III: Now You Can See Two Options there to Create a Health ID Card by Aadher Number or Mobile Number.
- STEP IV: Now Here You need to Provide Your Aadhar Card Number, OTP, and Fill the Captcha Verification Code.
- STEP V: After Entering the required Details, Check Your Information Properly.
- STEP VI: Now, the Candidate needs to be required a Username for your New Digital Health ID Card.
- STEP VII: Once You have finished all the formalities, Your Digital Health ID Card will be generated with the help of ID Proof.
- STEP VIII: Finally, Click on the Download ID Button.
How To Apply Online At Official Website by Driving Licence (DL):
STEP I: Go Through the NDHM official website at healthid.ndhm.gov.in and select the “Generate ID”.
STEP-II: Now Select “Generate via Driving Licence”. A popup window will open now for informing you that once you submit the details, you will receive an Enrolment Number.
Note: You need to take your Enrolment Number to the nearby participating Facility in order to get your Digital Health ID Card.
Digital Health ID Card Registration On NDHM Health Records Mobile App
- STEP I: At First Download the NDHM Health Records App On Your Mobile Device.
- STEP-II: Now You Need to Click on “Register Now” and select your preferred language.
- STEP III: Now, Here You can Check the 2 options: One is ‘Register with a Mobile Number’ and Another is ‘Aadhar card’.
- STEP IV: Now You have to Click on the Aadhar Card link and Provide Your required details.
- STEP V: Now You will get OTP on your Registered Mobile Number, Enter It.
- STEP VI: After Creating Your new Digital Health ID, the individual needs to create a Username.
- STEP VII: After that, You have to submit some more documentation including your identification Details.
- STEP VIII: Once it’s finished, you will Get your digital Health Card.
- STEP IX: Now Create a password for the Digital Health Card.
- STEP X: Use valid credentials to log in to Your Digital Health ID Card Online Account.
Steps To Download Digital Health ID Card Online
After Successful Registration for Your Digital Health ID Card, Individuals can easily Download Digital Health ID Card 2022 Online. Here Below are step by step Processes to Download Digital Health ID Card Online:
STEP I: Login to Your Account through the official website or Mobile App, You need to Use Your Digital Health ID Number, & Date of Birth then click on Submit.
STEP-II: Now Select your ID Card and Click on “Download Health ID Card” in order to Download Health ID Card Online.
Steps To Delete or Exit Health ID
ABDM Provides two options that let you Delete your Health ID, below are these:
- Individuals are able to Permanently Delete their Health ID.
- Individuals are able to Deactivate Health ID Temporarily.
Just Follow these Steps to Delete or Deactivate Your Health ID Online
STEP I: At first Login with your health ID and Date of Birth then click on Submit Button.
STEP-II: Now Here You have to Generate an OTP with your Aadhaar or mobile number or use the password which you have set to login to your Online Account.
STEP III: Now You have to click on “My Account” and select “Deactivate/Delete Health ID” and click on “Continue” to delete or deactivate your health ID.
Health ID Apply Online Link Available Here
Digital Health ID Card scheme was started by our honorable PM Narendra Modi Ji which includes all the essential details regarding patient health data. However, it is not Mandatory for everyone and only Interested candidates can apply for Digital Health ID Card. Here on this page, You are able to get the full information about the ABDM National Digital Health card to apply online at healthid.ndhm.gov.in & ndhm.gov.in with full registration and login process.