Digilocker Registration & Login: The Digilocker Portal is a very useful online platform that is capable of storing different documents in one place. Documents like Aadhar Card, Migration certificates, Marksheets, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, Vehicle Registration, etc. are very crucial papers that can be used anytime in the coming future. Therefore, these documents need to be secured and that’s where Digilocker Portal comes as a great help.
This online portal has been initiated by the Central Government of India to provide great services to citizens across the country. By using this portal, users can easily check or download their documents anytime and anywhere. If you are also interested to know more about Digilocker and its registration process, then this blog is going to be very helpful for you. In this article, we will discuss about Digilocker Registration And Login process, details about its online application, and much more.
Digilocker Portal Overview
Here are some key points of Digilocker that you must know before using this portal:
- The Digilocker Online Portal has been initiated by the Central Government of India.
- The portal works under the Indian Government.
- The major benefit of the Digilocker portal is to store the important document securely on their online platform.
- Digilocker Online Portal was launched in the year 2022 for Indian citizens, especially students of our country.
- It has an online application under Digiloacker Wallet and the official website of the same is digilocker.gov.in.
How does Digilocker Work?
One of the best things about Digilocker is that it is very easy and convenient to use. It doesn’t use any complicated steps or processes so that users can enjoy its online services and benefits without any hassle. Usually, it takes four major steps on How Digilocker Works which are:
- First, you need to register yourself online at the Digilocker website.
- You must verify yourself to proceed.
- After this, the users have to fetch their documents.
- At last, authenticate your Documents.
What are the Documents you can store at Digilocker Portal?
There are some popular documents that can be stored at the Digilocker Portal which are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- SSC and HSC Marksheet
- Vehicle Registration
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
Digilocker Registration & Login Process
- Step 1: At first, you need to visit the official website of Digilocker, the link for which is https://www.digilocker.gov.in/dashboard.
- Step 2: After this, you will be directed to its official homepage, where you need to click on the “Sign Up” link that you will find in the main menu.
- Step 3: The direct link for Digilocker sign-up is https://accounts.digilocker.gov.in/signup/
- Step 4: Once you click on the link, the Digilocker Registration Form is going to appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Now, on the registration form, applicants have to provide important details that are asked there such as their name, date of birth, gender, email ID, mobile number, security PIN of 6 digit, aadhaar card number, etc. At last, you need to click on the “Submit” button for finishing the Digilocker registration process successfully.
- Step 6: Now that you have registered successfully, you can go to the link https://accounts.digilocker.gov.in/ for visiting the login page.
- Step 5: Once you visit this link, the Digilocker Login page will open on the screen where the user has to key in your Aadhaar/ mobile number, Security PIN before pressing the “Sign In” button.
- Step 5: After providing the correct details, you will be logged in successfully. Now, users can easily check their profiles, documents, browse documents, and more on the Digilocker online portal.
Digilocker App Download
Digilocker App is used for the e-Documents storage which has been Securely saved here. It also Stores URI i.e Uniform Resource Identifier which has also linked with e-Documents as issued by the various departments working under the Govt. If You are a Student then you can take benefit from this Digital Locker Application Online for Storing their Educational Related Documents.
Digilocker Online Application
Another best part of Digilocker is that this platform has an online application that is easier to access by the users. Online application is more easier than any other method to access Digilocker. You can download and install this application through Google Play Store or App Store. After installing it on your device, you can use this app to secure your important documents in one place.
Below here are the detailed steps through which you can upload your important documents using Digilocker online application.
- Step 1: In the first step, the user has to open the Digilocker app.
- Step 2: After this, you will land on its official homepage, where you need to go to the ‘My Certificate’ section that is available on that page.
- Step 3: Once you are done with the above-listed steps, a drop-down list will open on the official page, from there you need to select the type of document.
- Step 4: After this, provide the name of the document and enter the required details regarding that document that you are trying to upload.
- Step 5: After that, you need to select the file from the local folder which is present in your system.
- Step 6: Every file needs to be uploaded in the restricted size that is mentioned in the online portal.
- Step 7: Furthermore, you must provide a description of the associated document.
- Step 8: At last, you have to click on the upload button to complete the process. Now, your desired documents are uploaded in the Digilocker app.
Overall, Digilocker is a very useful and beneficial portal that provides you with an online platform where you can store and access all your important documents anywhere and anytime. By this, you do not need to keep your files physically with you every time, you can just install its app on your smartphone to check the documents whenever required. The users can use this application for E- Sign documents, share files online for the verification process, and access your important documents anytime, anywhere. It is a very easy process to receive or send any files from one device to another using Digilocker. In addition to that, your time and energy will be saved through this beneficial online portal. This was all about Digilocker, we hope this blog will be helpful for you. If in case you have any questions regarding the same, you can visit its official site i.e., digilocker.gov.in to contact their customer support to get your answer. You can also feel free to ask your queries in our comment section down below.