CSC Digital Seva Portal: CSC (Common Service Centers) Digital Seva is a very helpful Citizen Service portal that has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics & IT to help the people of rural/ remote areas where they don’t have access to the internet. It comes under the Companies Act, of 1956, and the centers are located in remote areas for helping the citizens or the students to apply for several schemes and exams.
Under the CSC Scheme, the Indian Government of India offers many public services, schemes, along with several skill development programs and insurance schemes. The CSC Digital Seva Kendra (CSC) also provides Digimail service which is an email service provided freely without any cost. In addition to that, the csc.gov.in also offers a number of E-Governance and Business Services to Indian citizens.
If you are an interested citizen from India who wants to register themselves under CSC Registration 2022, then you must visit the official website at register.csc.gov.in. If you need any help regarding the registration process, then you can take detailed assistance from this article.
CSC (Common Service Centre) Digital Seva Kendra Registration Key Details
Here are the important details about CSC (Common Service Centre) Digital Seva Kendra which you must know before registration.
- The CSC Digital Seva portal is a Centre Government Scheme launched by the central government of India.
- The CSC Digital Seva falls under the department of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- A number of services are offered under CSC Digital Seva and those are educational, skill, financial, banking, insurance, and much more services.
- The CSC Digital Seva portal is an online platform therefore, you can register online.
- The main aim of this scheme by the Indian Government is to provide common services to the rural unreachable population of the nation.
- Individuals with no internet access are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The official website of the CSC Digital Seva portal is www.register.csc.gov.in
- If you need any help, you can contact their Toll-Free Helpline No. which is 18001213468 or can E-mail them at [email protected]
Below here, you will learn more information about the CSC Digital Seva and how you can apply for it online, and more. So read the article till the end to know everything about the Common Service Centers.
What are the Documents Required For CSC Digital Seva Kendra?
Here is the list of requirements needed for the CSC Digital Seva Kendra:
- The minimum age required to apply for CSC Digital Seva Kendra is 18 years.
- Your identification documents such as Aadhaar Card, and PAN Card will be required.
- You will also have to provide your Educational Qualification Document and the minimum qualification required is 10th Class.
- Passport size photo and copy of Pan Card will be required during the process.
- You also need to provide the proof of Address canceled and a copy of the canceled cheque.
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside) will also be needed.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for CSC VLE?
VLEs or Village Level Entrepreneurs are the ones who deliver several government and non-government services to the end clients from the CSC outlet (generally owned). However, a VLE must fulfill all the requirements and eligibility criteria for the same. To know what are the eligibility criteria for CSC VLE, read the following information given below:
- The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years or more than that.
- The minimum requirement of their education qualification should be 10th passed from a recognized board.
- Basic knowledge of computers is a must for every candidate.
- Applicants should be fluent in writing and speaking the local language.
- Interested candidates must have basic knowledge of the English language.
- The candidate applying for CSC VLE should be a part of the Self-Help Group.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Registration 2022
The Indian citizens who want to register themselves under CSC VLE have to first visit the official website. After this, you have to follow the steps given down below:
- Step 1: On the homepage, you will find the option that says “CSC Registration”, present on the right side of the official portal.
- Step 2: Once you find it, click on that option and a new tab will open.
- Step 3: On this page, you will find three options and those are “New VLE Registration,” “Account Status,” and the third one is “DigiMail.”
- Step 4: At first, click on the “New VLE Registration” option. On the next page, you need to enter your Aadhaar Number. Next, you will have to select your authentication types such as Iris, Fingerprint, and OTP then key in your captcha code. Finish the step by clicking on submit button.
- Step 5: Now, the CSC Registration Form will open where you have to provide your KIOSK basic details. The details may include your name, address, Bank details, education document, and a few more. Enter all the details correctly before clicking on the Next button.
- Step 6: After this, you have to fill in your Bank details such as the Account Holder Name, A/C No, IFSC Code, Branch Name, and so on.
- Step 7: Now you need to upload the required documents such as your Bank account passbook, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Cancelled Cheque, and CSC Centre Photographs (Inside and outside) in the jpeg format. After you have attached all the required documents correctly, click on the Next button.
- Step 8: On the next page, enter your central location and infrastructure information. At last, check all the details carefully and click on submit button.
- Step 9: In the last step of submitting the New CSC VLE Registration Application form, you are going to receive your Registration Number. You may to take a printout of the application form for future use or reference.
Lastly, if you want to check your CSC Application status, then you must visit the official site at register.csc.gov.in. Click on the “Application Status” option available on the home page. In the search box, you need to enter your CSC Registration application number. At last, click on the submit button. At last, your VLE Application status is going to appear on your computer screen. For any other queries related to CSC Digital Seva, you can also visit their official online portal.