Cowin App Registration, Download Covid Vaccine Certificate: The Covid-19 Vaccination has been arranged in the Country and millions of individuals are people are vaccinated daily. Many peoples are getting struggle with how to book an Appointment for Coronavirus Vaccine. also Many peoples are not aware of how to Download the Vaccine Certificate from the Cowin website, Umang App, or Aarogya Setu App. The Cowin Portal provides all kinds of Information including reports related to the Free Covid-19 Vaccine provided by govt. organizations throughout the country. On December 23, 2020, The IT Minister announced the Digital Platform for the introduction of Vaccine in-country which is called as Cowin (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work). There are two Covid-19 vaccines that are permitted via way of means of the Drug Control General of India (DCGI)’s acclaim for limited emergency use.
The Government of India has made Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration online so that every Person in the Country can Register for their Corona Vaccine. Also, the Government has released some other Apps so that all citizens above the age of 18 years can easily be Vaccinated. Also, the Government has issued a helpline to short out Cowin App Registration issues and problems.
Cowin App Download
Cowin App is Most Useful which can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple Store. This Application contains data from health officials who will be the First to Get Vaccinated. There are more than 75 Lakhs Health officials already Registered in this Application. all citizens wishing to get Covid-19 Vaccine first have to Register through Cowin App. You are able to easily select the Date for Vaccine at your Nearest Health Center by Downloading Cowin App on Your Smartphone. You will be Vaccinated with Covid-19 Vaccine in 2 Steps. Through this, you can easily Book Your Covid-19 Vaccine slots through Cowin App Registration.
Documents Needed for Cowin Vaccine Registration
Any of the following documents can be used in the verification process at the vaccination center:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Digital health id
- Voters id
- Pension document
- PAN card
Cowin Registration Online
You can Register For Your Cowin Corona Vaccine through your Home. For this, You can Download Cowin Application on Your Device from Google Play Store or Apple Store. After Downloading Cowin App You can Register Your Covid-19 Vaccine Slot through this App. The Health Department believes that this Vaccine will be Capable of Fighting the Covid-19. At Present many citizens have been completed their Covid-19 Vaccines. For Vaccine Slots Registration You can also Download other Applications which will be available in Google Play Store. To Register through Cowin App, You need to follow the Steps Given Below:
- At First, You Need to Go to the Given Cowin App Link and Download the App on your device.
- Now you need to open the Cowin app and click on the given vaccine registration.
- After clicking on the Vaccine Registration, you need to Enter your Mobile Number.
- After Entering Your Mobile Number, OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now Enter Your OTP for Verification.
- Now you need to choose from the Provided Cowin Vaccine Time slot according to your convenience.
- Your registration for Covid-19 Vaccine will be completed as soon as the time and date are selected.
- After the Complete Registration, the Complete information will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number through SMS.
Cowin App Login
Every Indian Citizen needs to Register themselves on Cowin Website or App to get themselves vaccinated. You can Register for your Cowin Corona Vaccine by sitting at your Home. According to Health Department, a Person needs to take Covid-19 Vaccine two times so that they can easily Fight to COVID-19. Many Indian citizens have already got two Doze of Covid-19 but few peoples are still on the List. After Taking the First dose of Covid 19, according to the recommendation of your doctor you have to register again for the second dose of Covid Vaccine. After Successfully registering at Cowin App individuals can easily Book their appointment for Covid-19 Vaccine.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download At Cowin Portal
After getting Covid-19 Vaccine, Individuals can easily Download their Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. The Process of Downloading the Corona Vaccine Certificate is very easy and individuals can easily be done it. The Website of www.cowin.gov.in is the ultimate resource for all things on vaccine-related. Here we have discussed how to Download Your Covid-19 Vaccine in quick and simple steps:
- At First, Login to the official website of Cowin by Visiting www.cowin.gov.in.
- Now Click on the login button using your Registered Mobile Number.
- The OTP will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number after you After log in at Portal.
- Now You can see the vaccinations for both 1st and 2nd Dose which are listed on the website.
- Now, you have to click the certificate link mentioned under your name.
- Now You have to Click on Download Certificate to download a PDF file as Corona Vaccine Certification.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download From Aarogya Setu App
- If You haven’t already downloaded Aarogya Setu App, First Download It and launch the Application.
- Now Use Your Mobile Number And OTP to login or Register at the Application.
- Now At the top, You have to choose the Cowin Tab.
- Now, click on the Vaccine Certificate and input your 13 Digits Beneficiary ID.
- Now, click the “Get Certificate” button to save it to your device.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download From Umang App
- If You haven’t already downloaded Umang App, First Download It through Google Play and launch the Application.
- Now Go into settings and search “What’s New.”
- In the “What’s New” section You will find a Tab named Cowin, Just Click on it and Tap Download Vaccination Certificate from there.
- In order to receive the vaccination certificate, You have to Enter your mobile number and the OTP that was just sent.
- Now Confirm it with the beneficiary’s name and download Covid Vaccination Certificate.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download From Digi-Locker App
- If You haven’t already downloaded Digi-Locker App, First Download It through Google Play and launch the Application.
- Now complete the Registration Process by providing details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, as well as a security Pin Code for your device that you’ll find inside settings if needed.
- After registration, head to the Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Now You will find an option there which is “Vaccine Certificate.”
- Now You can download your Covid-19 vaccine certificate by clicking on this link and Providing Your 13-digit reference number.
Covid-19 2nd Dose Vaccination Certificate
When You obtain Your 2nd Dose of Corona Vaccine You will get an affirmation Message at the Mobile Number which is provided at the time of Vaccination. In this Link, you will receive the complete details about your Covid-19 Vaccine. also You will receive Your Registration Number and a Link which You can open to find Your Covid-19 2nd Dose Certificate. On this page, you have to provide Mobile Number and Click on Get OTP and Login in it. Upon a Connection, a PDF File of the Covid vaccination certificate of the 2nd dose will be delivered to your Mobile Number.
Cowin App Support And Helpline Number
- Helpline: +91-11-23978046
- Toll-free number: 1075
- Technical help: 0120 4473222
Here On this Page, all the information has been provided related to Cowin App Registration, Login, And Covid Vaccine Certificate Download. You can access More details related to the CoWIN App download, Registration Process, Login details portal using the www.CoWIN.gov.in link official website. In Case You have any problems or issues related to Cowin App you can ask your queries in below comment box.